Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Senegalese Twists

So I got my braided the other day because I'm tired of doing my own hair! This transitioning to natural process is long but will be well worth it at the end! I kind of regret getting braids because they took everything and my grocery to pay for and I wished the stylist used black coslored weave instead of this dark brown color that makes my skin look glory. This half up half down look has been my go to style because it's the easiest and cute but Thank God for YouTube and the other braided sistas like me making tutorials on how to style braids and twists. My friends back on campus are going to go cray when they see my hair! What inspired me to get these twists was Pinterest (best app everrrr) because I liked how they looked and wanted to try something new. I'm definetly getting a sew in after I take these braids out so I can stretch my new growth and stay away from unnecessary heat that will damage my hair. Just another day of learning and loving the person that I am becoming!

peace&harmony,

Shay❤️

1 comment: