Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It's a New Day, It's a New Day,band it's a New Blog!πŸ˜„

It has been a full year since I abandoned my little blog and so much stuff has changed since then. Today is my last day at home for Christmas break and I can't believe that half of my freshman year is over! I came, I saw, and I conquered! My first semester was great academically and spiritually! I met new friends from all areas across the state. I loved and I lost. My heart was broken but it didn't take long for me to repair it! I found that I am content with my status because love will always be around and all that matters now is completing my educational journey. I strengthened my relationship with God and that's the best relationship I could ever have! I'm excited about the future and the many people that I will meet! When I look at the number 2014, I see the 14 (lucky number). The number fourteen is special or whatever to some people. But to me it means growth, clean, blessed, and new opportunities. I left some people in 2013, and I hope it stays that way. If something doesn't challenge me, help me, or make me into a better person then I don't want it! I'm loving life and the woman that I am becoming this year! Just some words of wisdom I found off Pinterest (my fav app lol.) "Forget the past but never forget what the past taught you!" 

peace&harmony, 

Shay❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment