Friday, January 10, 2014

Ask Ms.S!

If anybody has any questions they would like to ask I am here for you! If you want me to write about a special topic like Forgivieness (coming very soon) or relationships, etc. I would be more than happy. Your name will be anonymous and I promise not to judge or be too bias. I know how it is, you wanna talk to somebody sooo bad but you're afraid they will judge you or you just don't have anybody who would understand you. I like giving advice and I would never tell anybody to do something I wouldn't do. It can be hard for me to reach out to other people because I'm a little shy and I hate holding things in. Please tell me if you don't want to use your question on the blog. I will answer your question and send to you my response directly to your address. I just wanna help people stop hurting and who knows you might just help somebody else out. I will respect everyone's privacy and I will not save anybodys email. You don't even have to tell me your name. Just write to me at swherry6@gmail.com with the subject as Ask Ms.S! 

peace&harmony, 

Shay❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment