Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dorthy Dandridge

Many people idolize Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn but not many people know about the lovely Dorthy Dandridge. Dorthy Dandridge was the first African American actress to win an academy award. Her most famous movies she has starred in is Carmen Jones with Harry Belafonte. When I found out that Netflix had Carmen Jones, I could not resist myself. She's sexy, charming, beautiful, and witty. I admire Dorthy and her work and if I could meet anyone dead or alive she would definitely be one the people I would meet. So who do you admire?

peace&harmony, 

Shay ❤️





2 comments:

  1. Oh I Love her, too! I think there was a movie about her played by Halle Berry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's another movie that I need to watch. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete