Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Choose Happy!☺️

The littlest things used to bother me but now they don't. What other people say about me doesn't effect me anymore more because I know who I am! I've been in the single season for five months, but these last few months have been a blessing for me because I have more time to work on myself. I I read the bible every morning and my relationship with God is growing stronger each and evey day. I post pictures on Instagram even though I my hate how I look or afraid of not getting enough likes. I read, laugh at funny vines in public, and sometimes I say the wrong words. I used to walk into a room and be like I hope everyone likes me. Now when I walk into a room I wonder if I will like everybody. I don't fall head over heels everytime a guy says that he likes me. If I want to eat a donut, I will eat it like it's the best chocolate donut in the world and not regret eating it. The thing is I'm not living my life for the sake of people anymore. I love myself more than anyone can ever love me and that's the greatest love of all. When you love yourself, you could careless about anyone's opinion and you would never belittle anyone because you don't have to. I do whatever makes my soul HAPPY! Like dancing infront of the mirror. Doing a medi pedi and a facial mask (I am the spa. Lol) Singing out of tune to Adele. Doing Zumba with my friends and pretending we are the best dancers on the planet. Doing little scenarios in my head when I should be studying. Anything! You have to choose happy to be happy. If today was my last day I would want people to know that I was happy. That I was smiling and you couldn't see a single worry on my face. I did things that I loved to do and inspired some people along the way. Be joyful on purpose, always! 1 Thessalonians 5:16

Peace&Harmony,

Shay❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment