Monday, May 12, 2014

Take the #onehourearly Challenge!

Happy Monday Everyone! A new week is here and summer is almost upon us! I am on my second week of summer break and I am absolutely loving it. I can't explain how good it feels to not have to worry about waking up for a class or writing another essay. And eight hours of sleep has never felt so good. I don't know about you all but during the summer months I tend to get a little lazy. If you're stuck in the house like me, the only excitement you have is Netflix or some action movie on the FX channel. I tend to sleep in all day and eat anything I can find just because I'm bored. Last week one of my Instagram followers posted this #onehourearly challenge by blogger @foreverjasxo. From May 12-19 you read pray,meditate and read the Bible one hour before whatever time you usually wake up. Like today I woke up at 8am and read the book of Job for an hour. I learned a lot from that one hour and I am excited to continue this challenge beyond this week and maybe throughout the summer. I've always wanted to do something like this but I never really could stick with a plan. Reading the Bible daily is very essential to growing a closer relationship with God, and I encourage anyone who doesn't know or wants to know him to take this challenge! Make your Summer 2014 well spent by spending time with The Father himself! ☺️


No comments:

Post a Comment