Friday, November 7, 2014

WANTED: GOOD CHRISTIAN FRIENDS! (This is not a real ad, just need tips! Lol)

So ever since classes started I've felt a need to have new friends. I would talk to some people who are apart of the same campus organizations and have some really good conversations but never end up as besties. I know that making friends shouldn't be my biggest concern but I feel lonely and kind of upset. Like God I prayed to you to send me some good friends, I've left the bad ones behind and I am spending more time with you but the result is still zero. I follow Heather Lindsey's Instagram page and in one of her posts she talked about being hidden for a reason because maybe God doesn't you to be distracted from his purpose. But I feel that if I had good christian friends who would brought me closer to God daily then that wouldn't a distraction, right? I know it may sounds cheesy but I dream about having that bubbly, goofy friend who just brings out the best in me and me doing the same as well. I want to go to Bible Study together, Sunday service, hang out at different cafe's and go on road trips. Go to a Lecrae or Hillsong United concert and scream the lyrics to "Oceans" out loud until we're on the floor bawling out in tears. I've always wanted a big sister and I just want someone who can encourage me to do the right things and keep me accountable. Ever since I moved out of my old dorm into my suite its been a little hard to make new friends and almost every chance I get to make new friends I fail. I'm naturally a shy person but once you get to know me I am the craziest girl ever, but my timidness gets in the way a little. It's disappointing to think that within a few weeks left until the end of the semester I am still lonely. I could care less about finding a "Boo thang" I just want a good christian friend to hang out with and gush all day about how good the Lord is! Is that too much or am I dreaming?
Please feel free to comment below with any good tips on making new friends?
Visit and follow my new blog at classyandsaved.com ! :)
Peace& Harmony,
ShayXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment