Thursday, November 6, 2014

Moving On UP! Exciting news to Share!

Hey guys I know that I've been slacking on writing more posts on the blog. Believe it or not I'm always daydreaming in class thinking about what will be my next blog topic and I have written a few in my journal. Blogspot has been my home for two or three years and for this upcoming year I wanted to do something different. classyandsaved.com has every blog that I have ever posted and I am working on some new material at this very minute for you girls. Thank you for all of the love and I hope to see you all at my new site!
The great and very exciting news is that I have now moved to Wordpress which will be a little easier for me and I am hoping that this transition will help me reach out to more people. I started a movement called Classy and Saved which a girl-power faith based organization and blog and something that I've been wanting to do for years but never had the right connections and money to make my goal come true. My new site

Peace & Harmony

Shay Xo Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment